1. Which TWO of the following are used to distinguish between terms and representation?
A. The timing of the statement
B. The importance that the buyer attached to the statement
C. Whether the buyer had any specialist knowledge
D. Whether the statement was added to a later written agreement
2. A judge is hearing a case which involves the interpretation of legislation that was enacted before the Human Rights Act 1998(HRA 1998)was passed .There is a previous interpretation of this legislation but that interpretation is now incompatible with the HRA1998.Which action should the judge take?
A. Declare the old legislation invalid
B. Follow the previous interpretation
C. Refer the matter to the Supreme Court
D. Create a new interpretation that is compatible with HRA1998
3. Which of the following in relation to the creditor of an ordinary partnership is true?
A. They can sue one partner and if there is still money outstanding, they can sue the other partners for the remainder
B. They must sue one partner only for the whole debt
C. They must sue all partners for an equal share of the debt
D. They can only sue the partner who entered into the contract on behalf of the 2 partnership
4. What is the liability of the members in a limited liability partnership for the partnership’s debts?
A. All the members are jointly liability to creditors for partnership debts
B. The members’ liability is limited to the amount of capacity they have invested
C. At least one member has unlimited liability to creditors for partnership debts
5. Which of the following is able to convert to a public company?
A. A private company with share capital of £50000
B. A company limited by guarantee
C. An unlimited company