Company Name: Medtronic (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd.
Job Title: SSC GL/Intercompany Accountant
Medtronic (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Medtronic, Inc. that markets, services and distributes Medtronic products in China. China Medtronic, headquartered in Shanghai, employs over 700 people and has regional offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Xi’an, Wulumuqi etc. Medtronic, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
- Handle daily accounting services according to SLA, including:
Process intercompany debit credit memo
Process intercompany inventory purchase invoice matching
Process intercompany payments
Process fixed asset related transaction (addition, transfer, disposal)
Maintain Project code (WBS) master data
Process GL entry for periodic closing
Monthly reconciliation of GL account, such as intercompany, inventory and bank
Investigate, follow up and resolve GL/intercompany related issues
Assist various month end closing related works
- Managing GL/inter-company related service request and handle ad-hoc issues as required
- Provides immediate attention to queries and follow-up with appropriate resolution
- Liaises with internal departments for effective solutions to problem resolution
- Provide periodic reports to local accounting team for their stautory / business requirement
- Provide KPI reports to internal customer (eg. local country fin)
- Documents process manual and work instruction manual
- Participate in improvement project discussion and execution
Qualifications & Skills
- Fluent Japanese speaker
- University Business degree with accounting/finance focus
- Professional qualification in finance will be highly preferred (e.g. ACCA, CPA…)
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with a particular strength in English and Japanese will be an advantage.
- Able to work autonomously but also a team player
- SAP application experience (1year preferred)
- “Can do” attitude and strong execution focus with the ability to work to tight timeline
- Willing to take additional work load
- Good interpersonal skills and personality
- Good at excel and other Microsoft tools
- Being flexible to have extended hour and flexible holiday to meet local demand.
- May need to work on Saturday or extended hours in the closing week to meet closing requirement. Extra time worked will be compensated by overtime pay or compensation leave.
How to apply?
· If interested, please send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org